The North Vancouver School District invites international students from around the world to study at any one of our highly acclaimed schools.
Students may choose to complete secondary school graduation or take a general studies program at one of our 6 Secondary or 25 Elementary schools.
Our learning environments are designed to ensure all students feel welcome, safe, respected and valued. At the North Vancouver School District, we strive to build a strong sense of belonging and real sense of community with our students.
We offer our students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 not only the highest possible standard of academic excellence but also access to more than 200 local and provincial programs and services to support their educational journey.
North Vancouver School District students excel as result of our comprehensive programming – from academics to athletics, to the arts, and technology – all while enjoying a balanced education in a supportive environment.
Choosing the North Vancouver School District's International Education Program will ensure:
- A high-quality, well-rounded education.
- A chance to reside in nature's ultimate playground, North Vancouver, with easy access to the ocean, local mountains, forests and parks.
- A reliable and easy public transit experience to explore the surrounding areas, including the world-class city of Vancouver right across the harbour.
- A safe, caring and stable environment.
Participation in both our International and Homestay programs help to foster relationships between international and Canadian students by sharing time, experiences, and cultural backgrounds.
Fees & Policies
Please review our
2020-2021 FEES SCHEDULE and
2021-2022 FEES SCHEDULE and
- September 2021 elementary and secondary intake: application deadline: April 1, 2021
- January 2022 elementary and February 2022 secondary intake: applications open April 1, 2021
If you have questions or require more information about the North Vancouver School District's International Education Program, please email
Click HERE for our office hours.