The Summer Learning office is located in Carson Graham School's Library
Given the rapid and condensed pace of Summer Learning, planned absences, for any reason, are not accommodated.
These include, but are not limited to, work, vacations, sporting events, games, practices, or family commitments.
Daily attendance is mandatory in all Summer Learning programs
In the event of an absence,
we ask parents to notify the school at
by 8:45 am.
Please refer to the Summer Learning Attendance Policy for further information
Five Important Facts about Summer Learning
- Summer Learning courses are rigorous and intensive
- Daily attendance is mandatory
- There are high expectations for Academic Honesty
- There is an annual Celebration of Learning Day
- Final exams are written on the last day of classes - no exceptions!