Summer Learning Full Credit courses are offered at the grade 10 - 12 level. These courses provide students with the course curriculum in its entirety.
Full Credit courses are available to students who have never taken the course and to those who want to repeat the course.
These fast-paced courses require students to be focused and committed to the four week program. Students need to be self-motivated and willing to engage in a variety of learning activities.
- Classes begin on July 5 and conclude on July 30, 2021.
- Classes run from 8:30 to 12:30 (Monday-Friday) at Carson Graham (2145 Jones Avenue)
- Daily attendance is mandatory in all face to face and online sessions
- Please ensure students register in the correct course
- No class transfers after June 24, 2021 at noon.
Online registration for Full Credit classes begins on May 1st.
Please note: If you are a grade 12 student who has graduated as of June 2021 - you are not eligible to take a Summer Learning course. If you are short graduation credits contact the Summer Learning Office at 604-903-3333.
Full Credit Courses Offerings 2021