Summer Learning Full Credit courses are offered at the grade 10 - 12 level. These courses provide students with the course curriculum in its entirety.
Full Credit courses are available to students who have never taken the course or to those who want to repeat the course.
These fast-paced courses require students to be focused and committed to the five week program. Students need to be self-motivated and be willing to be engaged in a variety of learning activities. Students will be required to spend time outside the classroom reviewing their learning.
Please note that in July 2020, all Full Credit courses will be offered in a fully online or blended model, depending on recommendations from the Provincial Health Authority for social distancing. All face-to-face sessions within a blended model will be scheduled at Carson Graham Secondary School, 2145 Jones Avenue, North Vancouver, BC.
- Classes begin on Thursday, July 2 and conclude on Thursday, July 30, 2020.
- Classes run from 8:30 to 12:30 (Monday-Friday)
- Daily attendance is mandatory in all face to face and online sessions
- Please ensure students register in the correct course
- There are no class transfers after June 19, 2020 at 4:00
Online registration for Full Credit classes begins on May 1, 2020.
Please note: If you are a grade 12 student who has graduated as of June 2020 - you are not eliglible to take a Summer Learning course. If you are short graduation credits contact the Summer Learning Office at 604-903-3333.
Full Credit Courses Offerings