Summer Learning Full Credit courses are offered at the grade 10 - 12 level. These courses provide students with the course curriculum in its entirety.
Full Credit courses are available to students who have never taken the course and to those who want to repeat the course.
These fast-paced courses require students to be focused and committed to the four week program. Students need to be self-motivated and willing to engage in a variety of learning activities.
- Classes begin July 5, 2023 and conclude August 2, 2023.
- Classes run from 8:30 to 12:30 weekdays at Argyle Secondary (1131 Frederick Road)
- Daily attendance is mandatory
Online registration for Full Credit courses begins on May 1st at 8:30 am only for students currently attending a North Vancouver School District #44 school. Then registration opens up for students attending school in all school districts on May 9th at 8:30am.
Please note: If you are a grade 12 student who will be graduated as of June 2023 - you are not eligible to take a Summer Learning course. North Vancouver Online Learning (NVOL) is an option for you.
Full Credit Courses - 2023
|Grade 10||Grade 11||Grade 12|
- English Composition & Spoken Word
- Foundations of Math & Pre-Calculus
- Social Studies
- Lit Studies & Spoken Language First Peoples
- Explorations in Social Studies
- Foundations of Math
- Life Sciences
- Literary Studies
- Anatomy & Physiology
- BC First Peoples
- English First Peoples
- English Studies
Full Credit Courses Plans - 2022
Previous Year's Course Outlines - 2021