1. Initiate procedures and policies regarding students with low academic ability or behavioral challenges.
2. Provide programs that meet all the learning needs of our students.
3. Implement the Reading 44/Writing 44 programs.
4. Providing field trips, speakers, and workshops to enrich the curriculum.
5. Providing a supportive learning center for students in the English Office.
6. Increase our instructional repertoire.
7. Share successful instructional strategies with our English colleagues.
8. Incorporate computer technology whenever possible.