École Handsworth Secondary
North Vancouver School District
Grad Planner BC Ministry of Education

Find out what is required to graduate.


Official transcripts from the Ministry of Education will be mailed to you at the end of July. If you have completed a PSI form your official transcript will be sent electronically to the University you requested at the end of July. Additional transcripts can be ordered thru the summer by going to the Ministry of Education website; Ministry of Education Student Transcripts Service

 You will need your 9 digit  PEN # which is on your report card.