Grade 8 Retreat
Parents/Guardians and Graduates of 2028
Updated Retreat Info - sent out Sept 14th, 2023:
On June 6, 2023 information regarding the Grade 8 Retreat was sent out to all incoming Grade 8 families.
Please find information about our September 21st, 2023 Grade 8 Retreat to Cheakamus Centre below.
*Please note the due date for signed informed consents:
- DUE Monday, June 26, 2023 to your current Grade 7 teacher if your student attends a Handsworth Family of School (FOS) school
- DUE Tuesday, June 27 to the Handsworth School office if your student is coming from out of catchment
- DUE Friday, September 8 Retreat fees (via School Cash Online) and optional welcome 'swag'.
1. Grade 8 Retreat Information Parent Letter 2023
2. Handsworth Grade 8 Retreat IC 2023
3. Cheakamus Centre Informed Consent
4. Medical Form
Grade 8 Resources
Beginning high school is a time of change for students and parents alike. This workshop, with time for Q+A, provides families with the information they need to navigate this important transition with confidence. Together, we will cover: academic expectations class schedules navigating new social environments practical tips for parents and teens answers to frequently asked questions.
Monday, August 28, 2023 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm
Register by clicking on this image