Take Your Seat
Handsworth Performing Arts Seat Naming Campaign
Thank you to our Take Your Seat Patrons!
Please click HERE
for a list of our latest Donors!
Handsworth is proud of its Performing Arts programs. For decades, thousands of our students have shared their passion for performance with the North Shore community. In early 2022, we are excited to be moving into the newly built Handsworth School and our new dedicated Performing Arts Space. This space will be the performance venue for countless of students to share their talents through performances over decades to come. In order to continue creating the magic, this new space requires critical seating, lighting and sound equipment that is not part of the new building.
We are excited to announce the official launch of Take Your Seat, Handsworth's Performing Arts Seat Naming Campaign. We invite you to become a lasting part of our new Performing Arts space by purchasing one of our performance seats.
Participating in the Take Your Seat campaign is available for purchase on a first come, first served basis. Prices for our 270 seats in our Performing Arts Space are available at three prices: $500, $1,000 and $2,000 per seat.
With your gift of $500, $1,000 or $2,000, we invite you to dedicate your seat(s) with a commemorative plaque. A commemorative seat makes for a wonderful holiday gift!
Investing in the new space will ensure the tradition of Performing Arts excellence at Handsworth.
So, Take Your Seat, and watch Handsworth's Performing Arts come to life!
Click on this image or this link to view the Take Your Seat video. Spread the word, spread the link, and spread the magic!
Royal Platinum Level: $2,000 per seat
Royal Gold Level: $1,000 per seat
Royal Blue Level: $500 per seat
SEAT NAMING BENEFITS & INFORMATION
- All Patrons will receive a 100% tax receipt.
- Each purchase of a seat includes a commemorative plaque that can be customized with your name(s) or a dedication of your choice. Dedications can be a maximum of 100 characters long. Scroll down for samples of seat dedications.
- Donors will have the opportunity to join a tour of the new Handsworth School in late February (date TBD).
- Royal Platinum and Royal Gold level seat purchases include exclusive Front of the Line access for tickets for May/June 2022 shows.
$2,000 donations will be assigned seats in the front rows, $1,000 donations will be assigned seats in the middle rows and $500 donations will be assigned seats in the upper rows.
- All purchases will be processed through School Cash Online. Sign in to register or check out as a guest.
- The Take Your Seat campaign is a special naming opportunity and does not include tickets or specific seat assignments for performances or events.
- Seat purchases do not include the cost for tickets for any shows, presentations or events.
- Based on the date of purchase, seats will be assigned starting in the centre of the row and proceeding outward. It is not possible to request a specific seat.
- All purchases of engraved plaques are for a 10-year period.
HOW TO PURCHASE
STEP ONE: Make a Donation
All Seat Naming gifts must be processed through School Cash Online. Please note the School Cash Online donation amounts are pre-set. For a seat naming opportunity, please choose $500, $1,000 or $2,000 for the donation amount. Gifts of lower amounts will be recognized in the Spring program but will not receive a seat naming opportunity.
STEP TWO: Complete Engraved Plaque Form
After making your gift. Please complete the information for your engraved plaque. Maximum 100 characters.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE SEAT DEDICATION
Email them to email@example.com.
If you require someone to call you, please provide a phone number in your email message. All responses will take up to 2-3 school days.
Handsworth Performing Arts Take Your Seat Fundraising Committee
Rupi Samra-Gynane, Principal
David Beare, Teacher
Sandra Droulis, Teacher
Tracey Lloyd, Teacher
Jane Caddick, parent
Nancy Chen, parent
Rina Freed, parent
Jana Madill, parent
Jen Rainnie, parent