This page is being updated, please check back.
The new BC Graduation Program requires all grade 10-12 students to write the following Graduation Assessments:
These assessments are mandatory for graduation.
June 14 to 18, 2021 - Numeracy 10 Assessment
On the assigned assessment day, students are asked to make their way to the assessment location at least 20 minutes before start time. For students writing the assessment at 12pm, ensure that you have time for a break. Remind your morning class teacher that you are scheduled for an exam. The schedule is organized based on your afternoon classes. For example, if you are a grade 10 in Mr. Gibbs's afternoon Socials class then you will write your assessment on Tuesday June 15th at 12pm in the library.
Important Instructions for students on Assessment Day:
- Bring a photo ID
- Know in advance the day, start time and room.
- Aim to be outside the room 20 minutes before the assessment starts.
- The assessment will start promptly. No extra time for students who are late.
- Have your mask on, safe distance and wait quietly outside of exam room.
- Once the exam starts you will need to remain in the exam room for at least an hour.
- Bring a pen, pencil, eraser, water.
- Rough Paper will be provided.
- No cell phones in exam rooms. If you do bring one, ensure it is switched off and left in your backpack.
- Cell phones, pencil cases, rough paper, and other unnecessary items are not permitted in the exam room and must either remain in backpacks or preferably be left at home.
- Have all unnecessary items (cellphones, pencil cases, etc) in back packs before you enter the assessment room.
- When entering, place all backpacks in a corner and sanitize your hands before sitting down to a preassigned computer.
Numeracy Assessment June 2021 schedule - Final.pdf