Provincial Assessments 2020-2021
The new BC Graduation Program requires all grade 10-12 students to write the following Graduation Assessments:
These assessments are mandatory for graduation.
Instructions for Students Writing Provincial Assessments:
Tip! Be prepared:
- Bring your School photo ID.
- Know in advance which room you will be in and which time.
- Aim to be outside the room 15 minutes before the assessment starts.
- The assessment will start promptly. No extra time for students who are late.
- Have your mask on, safe distance and wait quietly outside of exam room.
- Once the exam starts you will need to remain in the exam room for at least an hour.
- Bring a pen, pencil, eraser, water, and an exam approved calculator (Check the use of Calculators Policy HERE).
- Rough Paper will be provided.
- No cell phones in exam rooms. If you do bring one, ensure it is switched off and left in your backpack.
- Cell phones, pencil cases, rough paper, and other unnecessary items are not permitted in the exam room and must either remain in backpacks or preferably be left at home.
Ministry of Education - Assessment
Ministry of Education - AssessmentMinistry of Education Sample Assessments and E-Exams
Ministry of Education - Exam Calendar
Questions??? Contact the BC Ministry of Education