ADVANCE PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMS
AP Exam Instructions for Students:
- Students are asked to report in person to the Library at least 30 minutes before the start of each exam for a prompt start. Extra time will not be possible for late arrivals.
- Masks must be worn at all times and maintain safe distancing protocols. Do not bring unnecessary items into the venue to avoid delays.
- Bring your school student ID card (you cannot sit the exam without this ID)
- Before you enter the Library, organize yourself by taking care of the following:
- Cell phones must be powered off and left in your backpack.
- All unnecessary items including rough paper, pencil cases, books, and jackets must be placed in backpacks.
- Know your AP college student number
- Ensure that you bring an exam approved calculator: AP Collegeboard Calculator Policies
- Pens and pencils will need to be held in your hands as they cannot be in pencil cases.
- Bring water and/or a quick snack if you need to.
*Please note the Computer Science Principles exam on Monday, May 17 is a morning exam, please report to the Library at 7:30am.
For self-study students who wish to write AP Exams that are NOT held at Handsworth, please Search for Test Centres at:
Contact the College Board for a list of testing sites at: https://apcourseaudit.inflexion.org/ledger/
Phone: 1-888-225-5427 OR e-mail: email@example.com
Questions? North Vancouver School District students may contact Ms. Jagruti Desai, Vice Principal, Handsworth Secondary School at firstname.lastname@example.org.