The Seycove Community strives to engage its members in opportunities for collaborative innovation and learning, to build and maintain purposeful connections and relationships, and to create a safe environment in which to develop citizens of integrity.
At Seycove, we believe in C.L.A.S.S.
Consideration, Leadership, Achievement, Sportsmanship and Scholarship are achieved through the support and cooperation of staff, students and community.
• We encourage all individuals to have pride in their uniqueness and in their accomplishments;
• We respect the rights and property of others;
• We attend school, are punctual and are prepared to work to the best of our ability;
• We contribute in a positive manner to establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for all to learn and succeed;
• We conduct ourselves in a manner that brings credit to ourselves and the school;
• We appreciate and understand the differences or others including those of gender, race and cultural background.
We are committed to an orderly and positive school climate at Seycove Secondary. We believe that such a climate is the base upon which we have effective teaching and learning. Our Code of Conduct is an important part of this climate and describes expectations for student behaviour.