- Drop-In Support : The Drop-In Support Team is
available to support you via telephone, video call and in person
(limited capacity) during regular drop-in hours Monday – Thursday 1 –
5pm. For Virtual Drop – In Please call 604 984 5060 during Drop-In Hours.
Your call will be forwarded to a drop-in care team member. If we’re
experiencing a large number of calls, you will be given an approximate
time when a care provider will call you back.
- Primary Care Clinic: Primary care and medical
services are available via telephone call and video calls during regular
drop-in hours (Monday – Thursday 2:30 – 5 pm **last patient taken at
430 pm). In person drop-in is not currently available. Instead of coming to Foundry, please call 604 984 5063. If your concern requires a physical exam, an appointment will be scheduled for you.
- Peer Support: Life can be hard, let us help you
with that. Peer Support can: help you to advocate for yourself, listen
and validate what is going on for you, help you choose the right
service, share our own lived experience and so much more. If you’re
interested in speaking with a Peer Support Worker, please call 604 984
5060 during Drop-In Support hours (Mon – Thurs 1 – 5pm). The Peer Support Worker will call you back.
- Parent Navigation: If you’d like to speak with our Parent Navigator, please call 604 984 5060 during Drop-In Support hours (Mon – Thurs 1 – 5pm). The parent navigator will call you back.
- Psychiatry: Scheduled psychiatry appointments are taking place via telephone and Zoom. Your Dr. will contact you as scheduled.
- Hospital Liaison: Provides in-patient support to
mental health and/or substance use youth* admissions at Lions Gate
Hospital. The hospital liaison also offers short term community follow
up after discharge. Available Monday – Thursday and alternating
Fridays. 830 am – 430 pm. *Under 19 years
- Youth Urgent Response: YURT provides urgent and
short-term services to youth ages 12-19 living in North or West
Vancouver who are experiencing thoughts, feelings or behavior and/or
substance use which is seriously interfering with their daily
functioning. We are accessible Monday to Friday 930 am to 730 pm –
for some helpful steps!
Feeling Stressed Out?
Click on the image below for healthy coping strategies.