Skip to main content
École Argyle Secondary
North Vancouver School District
We recommend that former students get their transcript directly from the Ministry of Education at, except for the years 1974 - 1985.

If you graduated between 1974 and 1985 and require a certified copy of your Grade 12 transcript and Argyle was the last school you attended you can pick one up in person at the Argyle School Main Office between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday when school is in session. When you arrive, we will require a piece of picture ID in order to pick up your transcript. 

Processing Fee:
  • Regular service (3 business days) for a certified copy of a Transcript or Permanent Student Record Card is $10.00 for the first copy, $5.00 for each additional copy.
  • Cash only.
For further information or if you are unable to pick up your transcript in person or require a third party to pick it up please visit the School District website.

Please contact us (604-903-3300) if you have any further questions.

Personal Education Number (PEN)

If Argyle was the last school you attended we may be able to provide you with your PEN. (Request must be in person or in writing, with photo id attached.) If we are unable to do so, you can go through the Ministry of Education.

Please note: Due to current COVID-19 protocols in-person request are not possible.

Existing Students