- Report Cards will be posted ELECTRONICALLY by PDF in the Parent Portal
- Parents will need to set up an account to use the Reporting Parent Portal
- Parents can review the instructions, information and tips below
- Report Cards will be posted on the dates listed in the student calendar.
Attendance and Schedules
- Parents can view their child's schedule and attendance history through the Parent Portal
- look under 'recent activity' to see attendance for each child. For clarity, unclick the greyed box at the top of the section (grades are only available on the report card).
- to view schedules go to 'family' top tab, select child, and choose 'schedule' on the left
Parent Portal Login
Once you have logged in, the report card will be under the Published Reports section shown on the right, part way down the page. Double click on the report card PDF file and you will be provided with options to Open or Save the report card.
If you have questions about the grades or classes, please contact the teacher directly.
Parent Portal Letter
SD44 Parent Portal Setup Instructions
Login Tips and Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Existing Accounts