Quality education of children involves many perspectives and the voice of parents is important and valued at Argyle Secondary School. Attending the Argyle PAC meetings throughout the year provides parents with the opportunity to ask questions, offer input, and gain a greater understanding of what goes on at the school on a daily basis. School staff, students and community members often present speakers on specific topics – if you would like to suggest topics to explore, please let us know. BC school PAC's apply and receive grant funding from the Provincial government each year. It is the responsibility of the PAC to administer these funds and, based on the requests made by teachers and administration, Argyle PAC contributes approximately $25,000 to the functioning of valuable programs for the students. This support is most appreciated.
Parent volunteers are invaluable! Dances, athletics, music, drama, and other school activities would not be able to happen without your support. Thank you for your participation in all areas of the education of Argyle students! Visit our Argyle PAC parent group Facebook page for more info about PAC news and events: https://m.facebook.com/groups/786868994787908
PAC Meeting Dates 2019/2020
||October 16 (AGM)|
Argyle PAC Parent Social, February 29, 2020
Are You Coming to WIP? Help the Argyle PAC raise $15,000 to put towards new furniture and artwork to enhance the communal areas in the brand new school. Join us at the second annual parent party - WIP - Work in Progress, happening on Saturday February 29th from 8pm - midnight. Enjoy live music from Tall Music DJ Services, yummy appetizers, cash bar and silent auction! Tickets go on sale February 7th here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/argyle-pac-work-in-progress-parent-social-tickets-90568543953
More information can be found at: https://argylepac.weebly.com/
Opportunities to get involved:
1) Buy tickets and attend the party!
2) Volunteer at the event - opportunities can be found here: volunteersignup.org/3MF4A
3) Donate to the silent auction - please contact Danae Gale at email@example.com
4) Sponsor the event. We already have an exclusive presenting sponsor, but are looking for more Gold ($250) Sponsors and Green ($150) Sponsors. (These sponsorship levels are not exclusive to one business/person.) Inquiries about sponsorship should be directed to our PAC Vice-Chair, Leslie Jaremchuk: firstname.lastname@example.org - she can provide full sponsorship details.
Can't make this event, but want to support the cause? Please consider making a tax deductible donation ($20+) via School Cash Online.
1. Select gift amount + fund destination > Argyle PAC
2. Memo write Argyle 'Work in Progress' event https://sd44.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/299/69/false/true
Please note that this is a 19+ event.
We hope to see you at the party!