Summer 2019 Provincial Exam Schedule
August 8, 2019
|English 12||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
The provincial will be written at Carson Graham Secondary School and will be electronic only.
Students must be available to write the exam at this date and time. There are NO exceptions; the exam schedule is set by the BC Ministry of Education.
The August Provincial Exam session is:
- only available to students enrolled in the North Vancouver School District, and
- for those who have taken English 12 in the 2018-2019 school year.
If this applies to you, please contact your school Principal to register.
- Have their Personal Education Number (PEN).
- Bring one piece of government issued photo identification (ID). Go cards are not acceptable.
- Arrive in the exam room 30 minutes prior to the start of exams.
If the student does not have their PEN and/or photo ID, they will not be able to write the exam.
To support student learning and
success, teachers play a critical role in using thoughtful,
differentiated assessment practices, focused feedback, and fair and
transparent reporting procedures. Learn more about the North Vancouver
School District's assessment and reporting - Communicating Student Learning K-12: Handbook of Assessment, Evaluation, and Reporting.
Learn more about the BC Ministry of Education's Provincial Exams - Exam Specifications, Resource Exams, Calculator Policy, Handbook of Procedures, etc.