THE GORDON SMITH GALLERY
Public Gallery Hours:
From September 25, 2021 to February 24, 2022
(Closed for Winter Break: December 23, 25, 30, 2021 & January 1, 2022)
Thursday, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday, 11:00 am - 4: 00pm
ADMISSION BY DONATION
All donations go toward art education, exhibitions and public programming at the Gordon Smith Gallery of Canadian Art. Thank you for your support.
GALLERY HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Since re-opening, procedures have been put in place to ensure that the Gordon Smith Gallery is safe, sanitized and ready to welcome all visitors, volunteers and staff.
The Gallery's health and safety protocols follow the latest health, safety and cleaning measures as outlined by government agencies and health industry experts. Our protocols are designed to help everyone feel and stay safe and visit us with confidence.
By following the Gallery's health and safety protocols, you are safeguarding your health and the well-being of others, ensuring that you can have a great art experience.
This information is subject to change in accordance with public health orders. Please ensure to check for latest updates before arriving for your visit.
To fully enjoy your visit at the Gallery, please:
- Wear a mask. Face coverings are mandatory (effective August 25, 2021).
- Complete a Health Check. Do not visit if you are feeling unwell.
- Complete our contact tracing procedure upon arrival.
- Maintain social distance. The Gordon Smith Gallery has a limit of 40 people visiting the Gallery and Lobby to assist you.
- In accordance to provincial health orders (as of September 13, 2021), General Admission to the Gordon Smith Gallery is exempted from the Vaccine Card protocol.
- Follow the Gallery's Visitor Code of Conduct as outlined below.
VISITOR CODE OF CONDUCT
To ensure the best experience possible, it is important that all of us are respectful of fellow visitors, staff and volunteers. As a reminder, the Gordon Smith Gallery welcomes everyone to share in the art experience. To ensure an optimal experience we remind visitors to:
- Refrain from shouting and/or demonstrating aggressive and rowdy behaviour.
- Not use discriminatory and/or profane language or gestures.
- Consider your cell phone use while enjoying the Gallery's exhibitions. We suggest that cell phones be set to the silent or vibrate mode while in the galleries.
- Always adhere to the Gallery's Health and Safety Guidelines, as outlined.
For all additional inquiries, please contact us at: 604.903.3798 or AFKinfo@sd44.ca
PARKING AND VENUE ACCESSIBILITY
Street parking is available next to The Gordon Smith Gallery. The Gordon Smith Gallery is wheelchair accessible via Lonsdale Avenue. A Service Animal may accompany visitors to all public areas of the Gallery.
There is no access to public washrooms at this time.
A coat check service is not available during Gallery Hours. Please note that backpacks, large bags, food, drinks, and umbrellas are not permitted in the exhibition spaces and must be kept in the coat rack directly outside of the gallery.