In order to provide an added measure of safety for our children, the office will follow a "call back" procedure. If a student does not arrive at school in the morning or afternoon and we do not have prior notification, we will proceed as follows:
- attempt to contact parent through home or business number
- call emergency numbers that you have provided
- failing these contacts, we will notify the police if deemed prudent.
It is essential that parents/guardians assist us with this program by:
- calling the 24-hour callback line (604-903-3844) if a student will be late or absent
- letting us know if your emergency contacts change.
If your child is not feeling well, please do not send them to school.
Late Arrivals – children who arrive late for school must check in at the office before proceeding to class.
Early Dismissal -Children going home early in the day must be signed out in the office by their parent or guardian.