Track (running events)
- 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m & 1500 m (1500 m is for Gr. 6 & 7 only)
- 4 X 100 relay and co-ed relay (100m, 100m, 200m, 400m)
- As soon as the relay teams are organized, relays will also be a part of this training.
Field Events (Shot put, high jump, long jump and triple jump)
- Students will be coached in techniques for each event
2023 Information (more details TBA)
April 25, 2023 Mid Day - Fun Track Meet at Windsor Secondary - One way bus may be provided
May 2, 2023 After School - Fun Field Meet at Dorothy Lynas and Sherwood ParkMay 17, 2023 After School - Field Qualifications at Dorothy Lyans and Sherwood Park
- Full details, consent forms, practice schedules etc will be available soon.
- All practices are mandatory and if your child can't attend, please notify the coach the day before.
- All students are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship and follow the Code of Conduct. Remember you are representing Cove Cliff!
- Remember, you and your family need to organize rides to the meets. Carpooling is a great idea.
- It is hoped that parents/guardians will stay at these events to support the athletes. If parents/guardians are unable to stay, they must return to pick up or arrange to picked-up at the listed time. Please remember to carpool if you can!
- Schedules will be handed out prior to the events to assist with planning.
- Students need to check in and out with coaches at an event