library is open to all students, teachers, and parents before school,
at lunch (12:05-12:15), and after school. You are welcome to come in
and read, browse through our awesome books, and/or sign books out.
CIRCULATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
How many books can you check out?
- Kindergarten and Grade 1 may check out one book.
- Grade 2 and 3 may check out 2 books.
- Grade 4 - 7 may check out 3 or more books
- Students in any grade may ask Mrs. Danieli for additional numbers of titles for research or special reports.
- Each student is responsible for items which appear on his/her library record.
- Parents can borrow books on their child's library card or they can be issued a "guest pass".
- After Christmas break, students may be allowed to check out one more book if they have had a successful return record!
How long can you have the books?
- All students have a two-week loan period.
- Books can be renewed once or twice.
OVERDUE, LOST OR DAMAGED BOOKS
Your library book(s) need to be returned the day your class comes to the library if you want to check out new books.
- You can exchange books before your library day if you are finished.
- You may hold a book(s) if you have not returned your previous book(s).
- In order to renew a book(s), they do not have to be brought back to the library.
your book is overdue, you will receive a reminder slip with the book
title and cost. The money is to be brought in before you are allowed to
take out additional books, unless a parent comes to talk to Mrs.
- If your book is found before the end of the term, your fine will be returned.
- If it is found after the term is over, your book can be donated to the library or you may keep the book.