About Summer Learning Transition Courses
Summer Learning offers four high school Transition courses for students going from grade 7 into grade 8 who would benefit from early exposure to the high school setting:
- English Language Learner Transition
- French Immersion Transition
- International Baccalaureate Transition
- Secondary School Transition
- Music Transition
Schedule & Location
All Transition classes are scheduled at Carson Graham Secondary School, 2145 Jones Avenue, North Vancouver, BC.
A student's final report card will indicate "Meeting Expectations" or "Not Yet Meeting Expectations".
- Classes begin on Thursday, July 2 and conclude on Thursday, July 23, 2020.
- Classes run from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. daily.
- Attendance is mandatory
Online registration for Foundations courses begins on May 1, 2020. Families are encouraged to register early, as space is limited and fills up quickly