Upcoming Events and Information
All Grad 2020 Families should complete <this survey> before Sunday March 8.
January 31 - Yearbook Baby Photos - PAST DUE
- Photos and write-ups due January 31.
- Click here for more information.
February 26 - 7pm - Library - Grad Parent Meeting - MEETING MINUTES - CLICK HERE
- Meeting for parents to discuss non-sanctioned events and parent involvement in these activities
- Volunteers required to run activities such as Boat Cruise, River Rafting and Year end BBQ
June 12 - Valedictory Ceremony - 7pm
- Tickets will be distributed closer to date of event
- Grads arrive at 6pm to get cap and gown
- Grads will walk across stage
- Grads BC will take photos
- Scholarships announced
June 24 - Grad Dinner/Dance - Tickets projected to cost $125-$150 each.
- 3:30pm - Students arrive in Deep Cove for photos - individual formal and group panoramic
- 4:30pm - *(optional - approx $50 add on) - Students board boat and cruise* to Coal Harbour. They meet a bus that takes them to Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel.
- 6:00pm - Ticket-holders attend Vancouver Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront for buffet dinner and dance.
- 11:00pm - Students attending River Rafting* trip will board bus and head to Kumsheen in Lytton for 2 nights rafting and camping fun. For information on this trip - email Dennis Innes
June 26* - Farewell BBQ event - for information on this event - email Jen Milcak
* Non-sanctioned events - no school chaperone or sponsor
If you have questions about sanctioned events or would like to volunteer for them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org