What is Royal Recognition?
- Created by students, for students with the support of staff and administration.
- Royal Recognition is focusing on students who have excelled or made a change in the community, however big or small. As well, we intend to recognize students who have expressed their passions and demonstrated qualities of the school's mission statement.
Students may be nominated for excellence in any area.
Approximately 10 recipients will be chosen and celebrated at our Royal Recognition Ceremony in June 2020. A presentation highlighting the recipient's achievements will be shown to the audience.
Who should I nominate?
- Past recipients include groups and individuals who did incredible things in the Handsworth community, such as Grade 8 retreat leaders, Tech Crew, First Responders, and student athletes.
Think of someone, a club, a team, or a group who has gone above and beyond to make Handsworth a better place. Nominees may show excellence and achievement in any area. Or, nominate yourself; tell us why YOU deserve ROYAL RECOGNITION.
- Students may nominate themselves, a peer, or group to be recognized. Forms must be submitted to the office before Friday, January 31st, 2020. If you have any questions, you can find Mr. Pankiw in Room 239 or by email (email@example.com).
- All students selected to be recognized must agree to be included in a presentation as decided by the Royal Recognition Committee and agree to work in collaboration with the Committee in preparation for the Ceremony.
Royal Recognition Application Form:
For more information please contact Ms. Sarah Best, Vice Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.