Superintendent's Report - Parents - Oct 4, 2019.pdf
Please see attached for information regarding:
- The Digital Age: The influence of new technologies on education. Parent/community information sessions focused on:
- Artificial Intelligence – Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 7p.m.
- Online Security/Safety – Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 7p.m.
- Online gaming – Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 7p.m.
- Virtual Reality – Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 7p.m.
- Social Emotional Learning and Mental Health
- SchoolMessenger – Cross-enrolled students
- Litterless Lunch 2019 (October 14 - 25)
- Sustainability update
- Together to Twenty: Energy target update
- Board of Education passes Climate Emergency motion
- International Walk to School Month