Once again this school year, parents can sign school district permission forms online. The system we are using for online permission forms is the existing School Cash Online system. On August 29, 2018, the following three parent consent forms will be available:
- Impromptu Walking Field Trip Informed Consent
- Personal Information Consent
- Student Acceptable Use of Technology Agreement
All three of these consent forms must be signed online the first week of September.
All other permission forms are still provided on paper and you will receive these from your child's school. The paper forms must be completed and returned to the school the first week of September.
Important School Cash Online information:
• Parents are required to have a School Cash Online account to access the online forms. If you still need to set up an account visit: https://sd44.schoolcashonline.com/. To register, you need your child's North Vancouver School District student number and full legal last name, both have been sent individually to parents via email.
• Signing-up for an account is quick and easy. Detailed instructions are available here:http://www.sd44.ca/District/SchoolCashOnline/Documents/SchoolCashOnlineStepByStepRegistration.pdf
• The School Cash Online system is merely a vehicle for forms completion. The online forms are FREE to complete. On August 29, 2018, parents will receive an email from School Cash Online indicating that they have items available for purchase; however, there is NO FEE or payment associated with filling out the forms. You can complete the free forms even if you have other school fees to pay - forms completion and fee payments are not linked.
• Once you have completed the forms on School Cash Online, you need to add the forms to your cart (again, there are no fees to pay). Remember to press the "submit" button. The process is only complete once you receive a receipt.
• For parents of secondary school students, please have your child/ren with you when filling out the forms because they also need to sign the forms.
• On August 29, 2018, you will receive an automated email reminder from School Cash Online to go online and fill out your forms. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org, so please make this a safe email address.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to your child's school.
North Vancouver School District