“44Dresses (is) about empowering girls and encouraging them to celebrate themselves based on their accomplishments and ability to overcome adversity in order to reach this milestone moment.”
-Elena Grant, Co-Founder
Help us collect special outfits for 44Dresses!
Boutique Day is coming up on Tuesday, April 24th, 2018.
High school sites will be collecting two weeks before, from April 3 – 23.
44Dresses is working to gather age-appropriate dresses and other outfits for girls to wear to their Grade 7 Farewell event. While we firmly believe that ‘it’s not what you wear, it’s how you feel’ that is most important, we know that a special new outfit can go a long way to boost self-esteem.
Here’s how to help:
1) Go through your closets! We need all sizes from youth small to ladies XL.
2) Ensure the outfit is clean and hung on hanger. Make sure the size is visible.
3) Drop off to one of our high school collection sites – Handsworth, Carson Graham, Argyle or Seycove
– or to the Educations Services Centre at 2121 Lonsdale.
4) Spread the word!
5) Questions? Please contact Lisa Upton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
44Dresses Flyer 2018 - PDF