Come Learn, Share and Grow with Us!
Our Supervision Aides (SA) play an integral part of our school community. As an SA you will ensure student safety, resolve playground conflicts and supervise students during recess and lunch, in all kinds of weather. Providing office support is also part of this role. Our 25 elementary and 7 secondary schools provide a safe, culturally diverse and nurturing environment for approximately 16,000 students. Come learn, share and grow with us!
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Starting Salary (on call and permanent) – both permanent and on-call start at $23.13 per hour (as of July 1, 2019)
- On-call: 14% in lieu of benefits
- Permanent positions: eligible for benefits and municipal pension if in a continuing position, working 16 hours or more per week, and after 6 months of employment
- Pro-D days – First Aide, and any other opportunity offered to CUPE employees, during school district-wide Pro-D days.
- Other opportunities – Permanent employees can access up to $250 per year in CUPE funds for professional development related to their position.
- Dell Canada Member Purchase Program
- Club 16 – Trevor Linden Fitness – Lonsdale Location
- Grouse Mountain
- Bar Method
- Office 365 Home Use Program
- Spin Society 15% discount
- and more…