Come Learn, Share and Grow with Us!
North Vancouver School District Supervision Aides (SAs) are trusted to ensure student safety, resolve playground conflicts in a positive manner, and supervise students during recess and lunch. Administering first aid and providing general office support is also part of this role.
Salary and Benefits
- Casual/On-call: $23.59/hour
- Permanent: $23.59/hour (July 1, 2020)
- Casual/On-call: 14% in lieu of benefits
- Permanent: eligible for benefits and municipal pension after
six months of employment, if in a continuing position and working 16
hours or more/week
- Pro-D days: First Aid, and any other opportunity offered to CUPE
employees, during school district-wide Pro-D days.
- Other opportunities: permanent employees can access up to $250/year
from CUPE funds for professional development related to their
Employee Incentives include:
Dell Canada Member Purchase Program
Office 365 Home Use Program
Club 16 – Trevor Linden Fitness (Lonsdale Location)