Come Learn, Share and Grow with Us!
The North Vancouver School District is known for our progressive approach to instruction, firm belief in Inclusive Education, advocacy for Indigenous Learning, and emphasis on social emotional learning.
Education Assistants (EAs) work collaboratively with teachers and other professionals across our 25 elementary and 7 secondary schools to support students with diverse learning needs. EAs create inclusive learning experiences to help students who may have physical, socio-emotional, health, sensory and learning challenges reach their full potential.
Salary and Benefits
- Casual/On-call: $30.15/hour
- Permanent: $30.15/hour (July 1, 2020)
- Casual/On-call: 14% in lieu of benefits
- Permanent: eligible for benefits and municipal pension after
six months of employment, if in a continuing position and working 16
hours or more/week
- Pro-D days: NVCI, First Aid, Wellness programs, or any other
opportunity offered to CUPE employees, during school district-wide
- Other opportunities: permanent employees can access up to
$250/year from CUPE funds for professional development related to
Employee Incentives include:
- Dell Canada Member Purchase Program
- Office 365 Home Use Program
- Club 16 – Trevor Linden Fitness (Lonsdale Location)
- Grouse Mountain
- Bar Method
- Spin Society